When will we ask for your personal information?
We will ask for your personal information under the following circumstances:
- When you choose to download a document from our website
- When you make a comment on our Blog
- When you opt to join our mailing list via our Facebook page or the Blog on our website
- When you register for our Distance Learning Course
- When you register for one of our 2-Day Intensive Training Courses
What type of personal information do we ask for?
The type of information we will ask you for depends on the action you are undertaking. Registering for one of our courses for example, will require more information than if you just wanted to make a comment on one of our Blog posts.
In all cases, we usually ask for a combination of the following details: Name, Company, Designation, Email and Contact Number.
What do we use your personal information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails relating to company news, promotions, new products, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails from Claims Class, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
What do we do with financial information taken during online payments?
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The website policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet requirements and standards. Customers are therefore encouraged to frequently visit these sections to ensure that they are aware of updates and changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company or outside party for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or other’s rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing and advertising use.